Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Still Wishing your here

Dear Kuya,
I went to eat at one of the fast food nearby my office. While i was eating I remember you. I know the fastfood chain is one of your favorite. And i know you will be so happy if your with me. I do remember the day when i treat you.I always remember your smile while im eating. Your smile is always unique you show your dimples when you smile. Auntie Nilda always say that to me every time we talked about you. She always say that she always like your smile.I did order your favorite too. And think about you while i eat. I dont wanna cry while im eating so i just try to remember all the good things we have. The time we go to the mall and eat out side. Its still not the same without you. Every time i see your picture it makes me think how it is to have a day again knowing your not here now.
I talk to my friend Ron today. He told me that he was looking forward to meet you when he come here for a visit. He will give me his old PSP. I know you will like that. And you know i will let u play with it. We always love to play games. I guess thats one of the way we spend our time together before. We always talked about the games we play. And what level are we at already. And i know you always get higher level than me. Your good at it. Sometimes i even ask u for some hint on the games we did played before.
Its 5:48 now. 2 minutes more and i be on my way home. So i got to end my letter for now. I miss you bro.

Love,
Shiela

No comments: