Saturday, December 20, 2008

Been a month now

Dear Kuya,

Hi kuya its been a month now since we part. Everybody is missing you already. Specially me and mom. Kyle missing you too he been saying your name often for the past few days now. I guess his wondering where you at. I don't wanna cry today so I'm listening to some rap and dance music. I know you wont like it if i am crying. I always like people happy. You always make people laugh. Thats one thing why you have so many friends. I just talk to your girlfriend today shes online in yahoo messenger right now. So i gave her the link to this blog. She said she been missing you so much. I guess she will always miss you. I always see you been a very sweet guy to her always. There one time you told me you two had an argument. But i felt so guilty about it. I know you always love her. And you did fight for your love for her. Even if your sick you still try your best to take care of her when she was still staying with us.
I don't know if my friend Ron will call me to meet him today. He told me he will call me today. So I'm just waiting. If now i will just stay here in the office and work. I wish your here. I will definitely going to bring you with me so you can meet him.I'm sure you and him will have something in common. Since you both love gadget stuff. And you both always make jokes. Thats one of the reason why i become close to him i guess.
We plan to go to the cementery and visit u tomorrow. It suppose to be today. But i told mom i really got to work. I guess you will understand that. I have so many loans to pay so i got to work.Some of our cousin with go with us tomorrow.
I really miss you kuya. I did cried last night thinking about you before i slept. I can still feel the pain in my heart. And in someway i still wish i do more for you. Sometimes i imagine that my wedding wont be like what i imagine it before. I always dream about it and i always dream you will be there. And that you will be the one of the people who will bring me to the airport. Sometimes i day dream about how you smile or how you look at me. It still break my heart and make me cry. I didn't go to the mall yet since you left. I really don't know how will i feel if i do. I don't know how will i feel too if i go to Angeles Pampanga. Cause it will remind me of you more.
For now i got to go cause i got to go back to work. I know you are happy now in gods hands together with Daddy. No pain and sadness. I wish god allow you to visit us today. Even just in my dreams. I do miss talking to you. and miss your jokes. I love you bro so much.

Love and Missing you,
Shiela

No comments: