Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A letter for someone who I will miss

Dear Kuya,
Hi bro! Its been 3 weeks since u left. I know right now your happy in the hands of God. I still do think about you most of the time. Specially now that Christmas is coming. I always do remember that we always celebrate it together. I know you do like this time of the year. You love the foods and the gifts. You know! me, mom, mylin (our sister) and our niece Kyle will going to miss you specially this coming Christmas. Thats one of the reason why i made this blog. So that i can have a place where i can write all the things that happening to my life and hoping that where ever you are right now, you will still read it. Every night i still do think of you. Reminiscing our times when were still kids. How you always depend me from all of the kids who bully me, even if your so thin and you will get hurt. And we do have a fight cause you don't like it when i play with your toys. How we always get spank together cause we always play outside even if its rest time. Remember the time when i got my first job. I got my salary and we watch movies together. Then i brought you a pair of sock for a cheap price but your still happy. And the time where we when to a River Fiesta and you almost get drown cause your just a rookie when it comes to swimming. And because of that incident you did learn how to swim. That one think i envy about you. I always wish i learn how to swim too like you. You always go to the Ilog Pasig River just to swim even if mom will spank you when u get back home. I always enjoy reminiscing those days. Most of them makes me smile. But in my heart i still feel the sadness. That your not here with us now. I know mom miss you too. and Kyle too. The first time he came back to the home after your funeral. He did look for you. Well his just 2 years old. Even if i explain it to him he won't understand yet. All he know is that your in another place far.
Don't worry about mom. I promise i will always take care of her. I know she's an old lady now. But she still a strong lady. I usually take her out when i can so she wont get bored at home. I brought a Dvd player for her to use. You know mom really love to watch movies like you and me. We always watch movies when i have my day off.
I hope you like this blog i made. With this i can express who much i love you. And how I'm missing you. I got to end my letter now. I don't wanna start crying again cause i know you don't like it when i get sad. Just remember i will always love you bro, we all are, and we always miss you.

Your Loving Sister,
Shiela

No comments: