Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sorry been busy

Dear Kuya,
Hi kuya i know i haven't wrote you since i got my day off. I was planning to wrote to you when i got back to work but. I was so depress that day. I couldn't find a time to wrote to you. I know its not an excuse but i guess you do understand. If i couldn't wrote to you here it doesn't mean i forget about you. I always think about you. I'm just if i got my computer fix and back again at home i can wrote to u everyday. My day off when fine. I ever fix your cabinet. Mom was with me when i look at your stuff again. Its a good way of remembering you more. Mom didnt cry now, but you can see in her eyes that she still miss you. I just got my bonus too yesterday. Its was just a small amount but i did brought some gift for our sister and our cousin who live with us since u left. They did like it. I brought some food for our nephew Kyle too. You do know how he love fries and spaghetti. I did think about you all the way. I know if your still around you will like the gifts i will brought for you. I miss you bro. All the time. I talk to your girlfriend yesterday too on yahoo messenger. She did miss you too. She told me she still cry at night thinking about you. They will come here in the 29th for the mass for you.
Yesterday on my way at work i suddenly remember you. I was at the jeepney and i can feel that my tear are gonna fall. I just try not to cry but can't help it specially when it strike me that your totally gone and won't come back anymore. Kyle did keep on mentioning you last night. When my fiancee called he keep on saying it was you. I did wish it was you. I just wanna know how you been. But I'm sure you were fine and happy. No human need to think about and no more pain to deal with. My work is depressing sometimes. And plus Christmas is coming too. I don't know if i could pay auntie Nilda . I owe her some money and i did promise i will pay her this month. I honestly kinda worry what would she think if i couldn't pay her this month. I hope she wont get upset and understand that its really been kinda hard for me cause of all the expenses i got to pay.
A happy part of it is that my friend Ron is here. I guess his still in Boracay spending there vacation with hims family. Were planning to meet this Saturday. He said he will call. I will bring Kyle and his mom when i go to meet him. Ron wanna see Kyle too and Mylin. I did wish you could come with us. Ron mention before that he did was looking forward to meet you this time. But i know you be with us in spirit.
Well i got to end this for now. I got to go back to work. I'm sorry again. And I love you Bro always....

Love,
Shiela

No comments: