Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just busy but didnt forget you

Dear Kuya,
I wanna apologize for the two days i haven't wrote a letter to you. I was busy at work and updating the old personal blog i made long before. I decided to wrote u while i still having my break. For the last two days that past nothing much happened. Mom and the rest of the family were all k. We don't have electricity though. Theres a fire at the wet market near us that destroy the electricity post that were connected to. I hope the electricity company will fix is soon cause its been humid to sleep at night. And Kyle is complaining about it and was so bored cause he cant watch the television. Plus there been a robbery happening since the blackout has started. But don't worry about us. We always make sure the house is secure and our cousin Jun is staying with us so we can be safe. Its my day-off tomorrow so i guess i cant write a letter to u for two days. My computer is not fix yet so i don't have any ways of writing to you when I'm off at work. Next week will be the arrival of my friend Ron too. And two week to go and its Christmas. We wont be that happy like we used too when your here. We will all miss the time when we spend it together with you. We eat together. Plus you always requested your favorite dessert the Buko salad.
I guess i got to end the letter for today. My break time is off now so i got to go back to work. I been missing you bro. Been missing the good times we always share. I miss your laugh. Specially your joke. your a good joker, you do always makes me laugh. It still making me cry now just thinking about it. I really do miss you. I love you bro!!!!

Love,
Shiela

No comments: