Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Holiday without you

Dear kuya,
Hello kuya i just drop by to my office today cause i will get my salary. I suppose to work though but i didn't feel ok since yesterday. I have an upset tummy. and i keep going to the comfort room. It did made me feel weak and my body is aching too. I know i did promise i will put the song today in the blog but i don't have time now. I got to go home a little early that usually Christmas season make the street so crowded. And if i go home late at night i will have a hard time getting a jeepney. I know you will understand. I saw mom crying earlier. She said she's missing you already. She saw the picture i took last Christmas 2 years ago. I don't know what to say to her to ease the pain. I wanna cry too but i try to fight it cause if i do everybody will cry including Mylin. I plan to go to the grocery later to buy the stuff we will cook for the Christmas eve. I still don't know how will our Christmas will be without you. You always enjoy Christmas. Remember we always have fun in Christmas eve even without any gift to each other where still so happy. We plan to cook only a few dish. I don't wanna cook and celebrate like usually. I'm sure we will all miss you on Christmas eve. I hope mom wont cry anymore. It hurt me more when i see her cry. I will make some vcd so we can watch it on Christmas. I am sure we wont go anywhere on Christmas eve we will just stay home. But I'm not sure yet. You know Kyle he might ask to go to the mall. I still didnt feel ok. I can feel my tummy is boiling and cramping. I hope i be ok soon.
I got to end this now Love you bro.

Love,
Shiela

No comments: