Monday, December 22, 2008

I will never say bye!!

Dear kuya,
Hi kuya It was my off yesterday. It suppose to me my off still now. But i agree with my boss about going to work today instead of working half day on the 24th. It will be hard for me to commute if i still work on the 24th. We did met my friend Ron last Saturday. I was with Kyle and his mom. It was fun. Ron brought a very nice remote car for Kyle and a pm3 player for Mylin. I got my PSP too. It look so nice. I do wish your here to see it and to come with us. Yesterday we went to the cemetery. We all went including our cousin Ton-ton. Kyle is with us too he was so excited when we told him we will be visiting you. He was so hurry to dress up. When we go there he keep on screaming your name and his eyes were really searching for you. When we get to your tomb and i told him your there i can see in his eyes that he was so confused. I know his still young and really cant understand. I guess he still wanna see you physically. He become quiet all of a sudden. It was funny cause he even try to knock on your tomb. We just told him your sleeping and cannot be disturb. Thats when he started to play. While where there we saw a rainbow it was so pretty. I imagine that your there looking at us and happy.
I was listening to this song " Bye Bye from Mariah Carey. I love the lyrics. It really make me think about you. I plan to put it here in the blog so we can always listen to it. I guess you will like that too. The lyric said that saying bye is really hard and that we will not say bye to the people who we love. I wont say bye too you bro. I will just say see you later i guess. Cause i know someday we will all be seeing each other again in a better place with god. I suppose to put the music today but i was so busy. So i guess i will do it by tomorrow. I will put the lyrics too.
I really miss you kuya. Every time i am commuting and on a jeep on my way to work i always remember you. Mylin our sister don't really wanna play the food she will cook for the Christmas eve, but i told her she got too. I told her too that you will be sad if theres no food and no celebration. I know Mylin miss you too. I saw her with watery eyes when she heard the song you always listen too when your still here. I still aways wish your still here. you will definitely love to play with my new psp. You always wish to have one when your still here.
Ohhh i got to stop for now. I'm crying already eh! Plus it still to get ready and go home. I love you bro and I really miss you sooo much.

Love,
Shiela

No comments: