Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reminising the good memories

Dear kuya,
Some of your friends came and visited me last weekend. They all stay till dawn and chat with me. We chat about a lot of things. We talk about how fun we were when we are small kids. How we always play on the fields. I remember u always hate it when i join your games with your friends. I was angry at you but i do know that your like that cause u know i will only lose cause i am still small and your friends are good in what ever games you play. One of your friend said he still cant believe your gone. I just smile back and say that your not gone you always here in our heart in our memories. All the happy and sad memories we all share wont gone away. The fun we have as kids. One even said its really fun to be a kid. Spending all your day running, playing and laughing with your friends. But when your grown up already. All things get serious. You got to work think about what your future will be. Face lots of problems that you didn't have when your small. Be stress with all the trials in life that you will take. But you know whats the best thing about being a kid. Its having you as a brother. I am happy that your my brother. I know there so many girls out there who will wish to have a brother like you. Because even if you get older and mature you still enjoy life. Even when you get sick. You didn't show sadness. You always tell jokes and will make all people laugh. That's one of the things your friends miss about you. And that's one of the things i do miss about you too.
I will going to have my computer connection back at home already. I told Marilyn your girlfriend who live with me to go apply for a connection today. She said she think it will take 3 to 4 days. I'm sure if your still here you will be the first one to be happy. Because when my computer have connection already then you can spend your time playing your favorite online games. And I'm sure you do miss your car on the Drift city game your playing online. So i do know that's the first game you will download on my computer. Come to think of it i guess i will check it when i get my connection back. This games you play when your still here will really do bring back good times we both have. Since i am a gamer myself too and we do both spend more time talking about games than other things. We both like music, T.V shows, movies, and both online games and video games.
By the way before your friends leave we decided and made a plan on visiting your tomb after the Lenten season. They will all going to come. The idea came from Marilyn. She said she want to visit you. We are really looking forward for that. Were going to go to mom house first so she can come with us i know she will love to join us in visiting you.
I will cut this letter for now. Don't worry like i told you i will have my connection back home in 3 to 4 days , meaning i can do post blog even when I'm home already or on my day off. I love you Bro always !!!

Love,
Shiela

No comments: