Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy as always

Dear Kuya,
Its been 6 month already since you left. Mom told me about that last 19th of this month. She said tomorrow which is the 20th of this month will be your 6 month. I can still see the sadness in her eyes when she told me that. And when ever she heard about people who fast away. I can see she is a little affected too. Plus when she see the things that you like, food you love to eat, people you know, or the places you go to she will sure always mention you like them you knew them or you been there. I guess its really is so hurtful to a mother to lost a son of her child. Just like what the dialogue or the movie we watched last night. The guy on that movie said it will be easy for him to accept that his some will be the one to bury him, than him be the one to bury his son. I really don't know how hurtful it is. For a parent because i wasn't a mother yet. But when i imagine it i don't think i really going to handle the pain. But i am glad mom is trying to live her life. I can hear her laugh now unlike the past few months. I guess what help her a lot is having Kyle with her all the time. I know Mylin do miss his son Kyle but I'm sure she understand that our mom need someone to be with her and to keep her company all the time. I know i did mention i will visit your grave by end of this month. I hope i can, because right now I'm not really sure if i can. My computer at home is broken so i really got to fix it. That is the reason too why i cant post everyday like i promise before too. I guess even if you plan for the future you cant still do all that you plan perfectly. I hope i could fix the computer soon though. It will be a great help for me specially on my job and on my blog too.
It was raining today, actually it is raining so hard right now. I hope mom is ok back home. There still some leak at the roof of our old house. So i hope mom is managing it good. Well kuya i am really hoping i can visit your grave this end of the month if not i will on the first week of the next month. We really miss you. But i always think your just around watching over us as we accomplish our human life.
You will always stay here in my heart forever!!!!!

No comments: