Thursday, April 16, 2009

Holy Week

Dear Kuya,
Hello kuya the holy week already came. It was a very long vacation for me since my work start on Tuesday and not the usual Monday. Mom and our nephew kyle came by the home and spend there Holy week with me. They are still there and i guess they will stay longer and i am happy about that. There having some problem with there electric connection back there house. Kyle is growing good and strong. Although sometimes his hard to take care because he seems to be hard headed sometimes. But his cute and so smart. Sometimes he become talkative and keep on telling stories specially to mom. And his lovable. Almost all of my neighbors like him. They always say his cute or handsome. I do have my computer connection now. I know i promise when i did have my connection i will post here everyday. Well i still cant my computer kept on crashing or shutting down when i open it. So i cant make a post while I'm home still. If i will try i will spend a lot of time making one post saving it before the computer crash and when it crash i will open it back again and continue posting. Which is really annoying to do. But don't worry i already ask my co worker who know more about computer than me to help me fix it. All i need now its just money for the expenses to buy the part needed to be replace.
I met one of your friends brother. He did ask about you. And i did old him your already in God hands. He was kinda surprise about it. And he did told me too that his brother your friend already pass away too. He was just a month early than you. Before i go i told him that you and his brother already met there in heaven. And probably look back at us here. There are still lot of people who didn't know you already left. So something i got to tell them. Honestly its kinda hard to keep on telling people when they ask. Sometimes i just wish they stop and just realize your gone. I'm glad mom and kyle at with me today. If not i will crying again when i remember you. Specially at night before i go to sleep.
There is just one more thing that bothers me. I sometimes see your yahoo id do log in on Sms. Not only me but your girlfriend and some of your friends do see it too. I even saw your yahoo id did log out yesterday. I did left a message there already to inform the person who is using it. What makes me think is that I am sure you wont give your password to anyone. So we really wonder who would that be or if it was just the yahoo itself. But mom said maybe you just want to do it just to remind us not to forget you. Dont worry kuya we wont forget you like i always say to you. There are so many memories we have that is so hard to forget.
I just watch the Fast and the Furious part 4 last holy week. I know you will like that movie. You love cars and drifting. I do thought maybe if we were just lucky and born a little richer i know you will be having lots of cars and would probably involve in a car race.i would probably going to watch X-men when it start showing. I know you will like that movie too. And we would probably going to watch it together. Our you will watch it with you girlfriend if i didnt have time yet.
I do sometimes wonder how were you know and what were you doing. But i can only guess and day dream. Like the rest of us we always think you just left and move on another state or province. It will be much more easier to us to think like that than to think that your really gone and wont come back. I do know you wont come back. I do always tell myself that you just left so you can prepare our place in heaven. So that when its our time to go there it will much better. I know i will see you soon. When my time has come. But for now i know i got to keep on living for mom, kyle and the rest of our love ones. I just really do miss you bro and like i always say i wont never forget you. I got to go now. I will try to post again as soon as possible. Love you Bro!!!

Love,
Shiela

No comments: