Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Son

Dear Kuya,
Hi Kuya I just discovered something last night. Me and your girlfriend Marilyn had a long chat. And she mention me that you one told her that you had a son to your first girlfriend back when were teenager. I was surprise and so happy and really wishing its true. Because it will be so cool to know that you have a son. I been thinking of finding a way on how i can talk to your son mother. I am wonder if her uncle which is a friend of mine knew about it and i can ask him if its really true. I want to make sure its true, but i have a feeling it is really true. The only thing that worry me is that the mother will deny it and say your not her son Father. I am really praying that she will say the truth and the truth will me what i really wanted. If that happened i will tell this to mom and I'm sure she be so happy. I am not planning of making a big issue out of it. I just want to know the truth about it. And i will make things be as quiet as possible. Your girlfriend is ok about it too. She do really miss you. She cried again last night while were talking. I told her that we all do miss you too. Specially mom because mom had been with you from the first day you were form on her womb. I do cry too when i think about you. But i don't show it. I cry alone and talk to you like your just near me. Yes i do always wish your still here. And that we still talk about things and we still laugh about your jokes, spend the holidays with you and play games like car drift on our computer. I know you really love playing that game and rpg games.
Mom is going to wait for me today. She is hoping i could visit her today. I hope so too but i am not sure yet. I don't know if my salary will be today. I got to go the the repair shop to fix my psp too and buy a new battery for the old cellphone i am planning to use. I'm planning to have the computer connection back. So that i can go online even if I'm not at work.
I been missing so much bro. All the time i think about you. Me and your girlfriend is planning to visit your tomb. Hopefully we can by next week. I love you Bro always !!!

Love,
Shiela

No comments: