Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She do miss you !

Dear Kuya,
Hi kuya i hope u like some of the updates i made for this blog. I been busy doing it that's why i didn't wrote you for awhile. Last Sunday while i was resting and folding my clothes to put it on my cabinet. I was listening to my mp3 and was smiling and enjoying it since i put new song in it. I am enjoying Superhuman by Chris Brown and after that the song of Mariah Carey " Bye Bye" just started. Although I'm used of listening to it. And everytime i heared it i just smile and look up in the sky. But at that time it suddenly hit me. I suddenly felt my tears are falling. I started remembering the days we always laugh cause of your jokes. And how we spend our day talking about our characters in the video games and online games we play. Remember the time when we go to the mall and we watch a movie. I remember we both have our own french fries but u still get some of mine when im busy watching. It was a fun memory. We do wrestle too when were small. And our younger sister always cry and you two will fight then mom will get mad at both of you then it will end up spanking you and her. I really do miss you already. Theres no letter here in this blog that i didnt cry while writing. I do try not too because i know you hate it when we cry. I guess its just too emotional to me cause we are so close to each other. We always love video game and online games. We both love cartoons on the T.V and always enjoy watching movies. You know i havent play any online games yet since you left. I just dont feel like i will enjoy it like before.
Earlier when i woke up. I did saw your picture behind Marilyn while she was sleeping. I guess she do miss you too so much. You been a very sweet man for her. I always see you getting food for her. And you always buy something for her on valentines day. You always protect her. That's why she always talk about you. And i know she wont forget you too.
Its time for me to go now kuya. I love you and miss you already.

Love,
Shiela

No comments: