Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dreaming of you

Dear Kuya,
Hi kuya I know i haven't wrote for a while again. I was busy updating my other blog and this blog. I do it so that this blog i did for you will get some traffic. By the way I am in Tagig now. Our home town. I'm staying in the house we grew up. Staying there for a week now really did give lots of memories. How we both grew up and spend our days as kids there. But before i moved i did had a dream about you. Its my first dream about you since you left. In my dream i was in a strange place and walking. Then i suddenly saw you. Someone is helping you walk but i didn't recognize the person you with. Then you walk towards me and You whispered something to me. I can feel your lips are kinda cold and wet. I didn't hear what your saying. I'm still wondering until now what do u want to say to me. Then you after that you hug me so tight and i hug u back and i started to cry. I keep on saying i miss you so much. I can see that you were smiling. And by the way you hug me i know you do miss me too. They i woke up with tears on my eyes. And i starting crying and crying. I try to cry in silent cause Mom is just sleeping near me. I don't want her to see me crying. I'm sure she will ask why and i don't want to tell her that i did dream about you. Because I'm sure she will cry too. Like she did when she saw our cousin on Kyle's birthday. She said our cousin did remind her of you. I know Mom miss you the most. On my second day in Tagig i did cry too. I do wish your with me there. I'm sure you will love moving back to Tagig too and seeing your old friends.
I lost my phone yesterday. It made me sad because i save all the last text and the birthday message you sent me. I didn't made any back- up for that i wish i did. I know i can still buy a new cellphone. But i cant bring back the message text you sent to me when your still here.
Your girlfriend Marilyn is staying with me. I know shes missing you too. There wont be a day that we wont talk about you. She do wish she will dream about you too. She hope through dream she can see you again. And Hug you like i did.
I will go back making more updates for the blogs. And be back at work. I hope it will be less traffic later when i go home. But i know it will be impossible with all of the jeepneys, bus, truck, and cars on the street. I'm glad that in the morning i can ride a bus from Tagig that will go straight to Makati. I do miss you always brother. I know that your in a good place now. Away from all the pain. And I'm glad that even in my dream you did visit me. I love you!!!

Love,
Shiela

No comments: