Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hi Kuya

Dear Kuya,
Hello again kuya i know its been awhile. Our office just moved so we are just finish putting back our stuff together and laying the cable cord for our computers. Although I'm still adjusting to everything. And actually i even got lost yesterday on my way here to the office. I know where your here you will laugh at me and tell me I'm silly. I know you are good at this. I always know places specially in manila area. I always thought that maybe its because you have a very good memory. Much better that mine. Unlike me you didn't get lost in anywhere in Manila. And admire you so much. I do wish i can be like you. That i know the routes of any jeepney i can see. Honestly they are really confusing. Specially now that there are so many jeep and lots of new routes. Plus there's a train station too already. But i do like the train more. I even ride on one today on my way here at the office. I realize riding a jeep will eat much of my time although its more cheaper than the train.
I thought of you today when i woke up. I admit that's one of the reason why i am making a post right now. I just remember how it was before when your still here. We been missing you. Mom miss you the most. I took Kyle on the barber shop last week. He didn't give the hair cutter a hard time. He been a good boy while the barber is cutting his hair. But he wanna keep on looking at the mirror so her mom really had a hard time holding his head to look on the other way. He is so adorable just watching him while his having his haircut is fun. After that we went to a food chain and eat some Halo - Halo. He love Halo - Halo look you do. He thought its a different kind of ice cream. I just got my psp back too now. I downloaded new games again. I have Mortal Combat. I know you will love that game. I really cant reach the high score or high level even in an easy mood. But to you i know you can do it. Your more good at it than me. Your a pro and I'm just a Rookie.
I do miss you Kuya. I wonder how it will be if you did get well and still here. If you will always play my psp. If you will move with me in Tagig which I'm 90% sure you will because you love it there. I love you Kuya. I got to go for now. I see you next time.

Love,
Shiela

No comments: