Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thank you

Dear Kuya,
Hi kuya I know its been awhile again since my last letter. But i know you do understand why. Dont worry for sure when i get to move to tagig and get my cable connection back i can write to you everyday even on my day off.
We are all fine so far. Mom kinda feel some ache on her knee. Maybe because of the weather. Its been cold again recently. There are some times too that i reminisce the days your still with us. I do remember the day when were going to the hospital. Where inside the taxi and i look at you and you look so pale and weak. Your having a hard time catching your breath. But you look at me and say "Thank you" It really mean a lot to me. I can feel the sincerity on those words. It did made me wanna cry but i try not too show you that i am sad. I suddenly felt more sad cause i'm someway i am hope that it wont be the last Thank you word that you will say to me. When we get to the hospital. They did some examination to you. I know you really wanna stay there at the hospital but they didnt accept you. They say theres no available room for you cause there wards are full. I can see the sadness and worry in your eyes when we get back home. I guess you do really felt that your getting worst. I cant do anything at that time. I dont have enough money to spend to get you to another hospital. But i know your still happy that we did try. This letter really makes me cry. Remembering that sad day for me is so hard. Remember the feeling of hopelessness and sadness that i felt that day. I got to pause for awhile now. My tears are falling and i cant stop it. Im at the office im kinda worry someone will come to my room and would wonder why im crying. Kuya I always hope i have done a lot more for you. I honestly still sad that i didnt do the best i can to help you. I wish i have money to spend for you to get well. But i know right now i got to be strong for mom. I know she is more sad than me. We really miss you so much. And i will always say "Your welcome Kuya!" And if in our second life we still be brothers and sisters. I will still do all the things i did for you just to make you happy. I will do it because I love you so much.

Love,
Shiela

No comments: