Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy day at work

Dear kuya,
Hi Kuya i know its been a while again since my last letter. I guess u do know why already. Our life here are all ok. Mom is fine just have some body ache i guess its cause of the weather. Its been so cold from the past few weeks. Kyle is doing fine. His kinda excited about her up coming 3rd birthday this coming February 7. I promise i will buy him some cake on his birthday. Like i said on my lasy letter our office is planning to move. its every this are in place our office will be moving in Makati. SO mom told me to move to our old house in Tagig that will be a 3 to 4 ride to our new office. I know if i live there i will always remember you and Dad. We did spend our family day there. We start living there since i was in gradeschool and left that house when i am already working.So we did spend out youth days there. Plus i will always see your friends there. Which is ok in some way. It will just make me cry sometimes and i know it will. I always talk to Nang-Nang yung girlfriend everytime she get online. I make sure she will stay with me when i live there. I plan to enroll to a yoga class when we finally move to makati. Its something i wanna do for myself. Not just to lose weight but to be healthy cause i know im getting old na. By the way. Last Saturday i discover that one of my friend just past away. He got sick like you had too. It made me sad again. I havent seen her for years. Me and my friend Rea are planning to go to the funeral this coming Sunday. I hope we really can.
I do miss you kuya. It still makes me cry when i suddenly think of you. I guess cause your so close to me and your my only brother. Sometimes i wish your still around and we can still go out. I know you love malling. I saw the picture we took when we went to the disco together for the first time. I remember how fun u were. Making all of my friends laugh with all of your joke. I still wish we can still do that. But i know i got to move on and just always remember i got to continue my life and be fulfill so that when we meet again i will have lots of things and stories to tell you.
Well Kuya i got to go now. I got to go back to my work. I do miss you already. You are one of the reason why i smile when i look at the sky. I know that your there look at us and loving us always. Love you bro!!!


Loving you always,
Shiela

No comments: