Thursday, January 15, 2009

I apologize for not writing

Dear kuya,
Hi Kuya I do apologize again for not be able to write you for the past few days. I been busy at work. I always have a week day report to my boss plus our office will move near Makati and it will be too far to my recent home now. I decided to move to Tagig too which is much near to Makati. I talk to your Girlfriend Marilyn if she can stay with me so i can be with someone if i move there. Mom already allow me to move there cause she understand that it will be very hard for me to commute everyday to go to work if the office move to Makati. We haven't move yet though but Rea uncle is already busy looking for any office space available for rent. So i guess by the end of the move i will be staying in our old house in Tagig for weekdays and go visit mom and Kyle on weekends. You know kuya even if i am busy i still do remember you. Specially if i talk to the people who miss and love you too. Plus Kyle always mention your name. And i guess he do miss you too. I had a chat to your girlfriend yesterday and she mention that she had a dream about you. and it made her cry. She said in her dream you came and she said to you that she will go to where you are now. But you said No. I told her well I know you to miss her so much. And that she cant be with you yet cause its not her time yet. I still do wish too that i can see you in my dreams too. And dream about the day that when were still small and we both play games. Like how you teach me how to play marbles and your text card. How we both love to watch Voltes V and other cartoons that you always didn't miss to watch.
It always been so cold recently too specially at night. Mom always mention that if your still here you might take the cold and will always complain about it. Well its really cold recently. I been wearing coat all the time i go to work. And i always have blanket at night when i sleep. Honestly kuya. I don't really wanna go to Tagig. I guess cause we grow up there and it will give so many memories to me about you. But i try to see it in a good way. I think if i go there i will feel much more closer to you that being here. Cause when i am there i will see lots of places and stuff that will help me remind how happy it was when your still here. Plus i will always see your good friends like LM and Jop-Jop.
I hope you do understand if i cant write everyday . I plan to have computer connection in Tagig if i move there already. If that happened i can then write to you everyday. For now i got to go i got to go back to my work. I love you bro and i really do miss you all the time. And your always in my heart and mind. I wont be a day where i didn't remember some of our past together.

Love ,
Shiela

No comments: