Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just as I promise

Dear kuya,
Hi Kuya i just finish putting the song i dedicate to you. I been promising you that i will put the song here . Well now i finally did. I hope you will like it. I will put the lyrics of it here too but i guess i can do that by tomorrow. I got to write you a letter and get back to work. And like i said too yesterday that i will tell me all that did happened last long holiday. Well Christmas went out fine. We cooked some dishes. And ate together. Kyle did have fun and mom too. Although i can still see that she do miss you a lot. In her eyes i can still see that she is sad that your not with us last Christmas. The 40th days mas was held too in your memory. It was held last 29th of December. Lot of people came some of our cousin came too. And also our nephews and nieces. I can see kyle did had fun. He love meeting and playing with lots of people. Then on New year eve was a little quiet. Not like when your here. We just cook stay home watch movies and wait for the clock to strike 12. I wasn't that well on that day. I been having some body aches. I guess its cause the weather is so cold that day. Five minutes before twelve. I begun to make noise. I called Kyle and told him his allowed to scream and blow his trumpet . He really didn't know how to blow it though. He was so cute. But he did had fun he was screaming and kissing everyone. He always enjoy watching the firework in the sky. All is noise like usual here in the Philippines. I know everybody is happy. I began to think about you. And how we spend the holidays with you. Its really not that complete. Then on the first day of this year our auntie Elena invite us to spend the day with them. So we went there. We ate, listen to music, and talk about lots of stuff. Auntie Elfa was there too together with Auntie Nilda. They drunk some beer. Dance and have fun. They were a little drunk though and been dancing the chacha all night. Mom was just sitting watching them.
Right now mom and Mylin were busy running the Barbecue store that they just open. They just open it yesterday. I will go there and see how it was later after work.
Kuya I do miss you more and more each day. I always think about you. I always wish your still here. There are night when I'm on my bed that i still call you and wonder how you were . Then i will talk to God and pray that you and Daddy are both safe in God's Hand. I miss you bro. I always do. And just like what the song say " I will never say goodbye to you" I will just look up to the sky and smile and I know someday I will still see you and we will still be together. Love you bro!!!

Love,
Shiela

No comments: